jueves, 5 de enero de 2017

Rose Masterpol -


Levity, 2016, acrylic, 48 x 36 


"I work in a series format using a convergence of color, shape, stroke, line and self expression. I seek to build something from nothing, and, sometimes, in the process symbols and images reveal themselves. I do not analyze, strategize or conceptualize; rather, I construct and deconstruct until I unravel an abstract “portrait of the moment.” I paint, build, layer, letting the painting happen and allowing it to flow. With this, I hope to give the work a presence that will grip rather than release the viewer after a glance. The work should catch the viewer in a web of revealing imagery and emotion. Viewers are dependent on their own perception and experience, thus leaving each with their own idea of what they have seen, felt and thought. Among my most gratifying tasks as a painter is to instigate such interpretation in my audience...."

http://masterpol.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario